Hypnosis Drogheda for Stress Reduction and Elimination
Stress Reduction Hypnosis Drogheda. We all experience stress at one time or another. Sometimes stress is the result of major changes in our lives. Such as redundancy, debts, wayward offspring, marriage or even moving home.
At other times stress can be more chronic in nature, meaning that the effects can be long lasting, having been initiated years ago. How many times have you had an unpleasant incident? The initial incident happens once, but every time you think about it, its happening all over again, and if you tell someone about it, its happening all over again! So by the end of the week, you may have experienced or relived the same incident hundreds of times! Is it any wonder your stressed over it? And yet it happened only once!
(An estimated 75 percent to 90 percent of all doctor visits are for stress-related issues. )
Stress Reduction Hypnosis Drogheda
Uncontrolled, it can lead to raised blood pressure, chest pains, headaches, insomnia and irritable bowel syndrome and many other symptoms. Stress also becomes harmful when people use alcohol, smoking and or drugs to try and relieve their feelings.
- From the first puff of smoke, your blood pressure goes up by 20% and you have released adrenaline. (Smoking does not relax you!)
- Alcohol is a depressive substance, so if you are feeling down, this is not going to help anyone.
- Drugs recreational or prescribed only treat the symptom and not the cause, and their effect is temporary.
The six leading causes of death in the western world are either caused or exacerbated by stress.
- coronary artery disease
- respiratory disorders
- accidental injuries
- cirrhosis of the liver
- and suicide
Other conditions affected by stress
- multiple sclerosis
- mental health
- drug abuse
- family discord
When would now be a good time to contact Stress Reduction Hypnosis Drogheda and become stress free?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Stress?
Emotional symptoms of stress include:
- Racing Thoughts
- Difficulty relaxing
- Low self-esteem
- Self-imposed Isolation
Physical symptoms of stress include:
- Low energy
- Tense muscles
- Rapid Heartbeat
- Loss of Libido (sex drive or interest)
- Chest Pains
- Frequent colds and flus
- Cold and or sweaty hands and feet
- Dry Mouth and difficulty swallowing
- Clenched jaw and grinding teeth
Cognitive symptoms of stress include:
- Constant worry
- Racing thoughts
- Lack of focus
- Poor judgement
- Pessimistic view on life
Behavioural symptoms of stress include:
- Eating too much or not enough
- Increased use of drugs (prescribed or reactional) alcohol, or cigarettes
- Exhibiting more nervous behaviours, such as nail-biting, fidgeting, and pacing
- Anxiety Attacks Gone with Hypnosis
Lets Get Better offers a FREE 20 minute Skype session.
If for any reason you did not find the answers you were seeking on my website. Then you are free to contact Michael on 086 064 1208 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free 30-minute Skype session to help answer your queries.
hypnotherapy will neither be used or demonstrated at this time.